Sunday, April 5, 2009

Nana cracking the whip!

Haha, made you look at my little blog...i was talking to my nana recently and she told me, "Hilary, get your butt onto your blog and put up the kitty winners! lol" I was like, "I know! I know! my life is so busy, blah blah blah, yadda yadda yadda....I cant spare 20 minutes to type haha...." but alas my Nana is right and I need to get my butt into action. So here we go! The winners that I wrote on a piece of paper so very long ago lol please forgive me.


The kitty winners are!:

1. Buskitten! (I swear she didn't win cause she has kitten in her name ;)

2. Rena!



5. Cheryl!

Thank you to everyone who entered! School is finally done for the year and its again time to breathe! I am going to be revamping my site a little for the summer....I seem to be coming up with all these funny little comics in my head and wishing to draw they out and post them, so I might be changing the look a little to suit my new ideas, also for anyone interested I am going to be posting wheat free recipes! I have recently discovered my allergy and wish to share my alternatives with everyone! :)
Thank you to all my followers who kept coming back when I was off in la la land, and thanks to my Nana for kicking me in the butt and getting me to post! haha
Cheers!!
Hilary

5 comments:

Rena Jones April 5, 2009 at 11:42 PM  

Cool -- thanks Hilary!

Once Upon A Blue Crow April 5, 2009 at 11:47 PM  

Here you are, and with good news to boot! Whoo Hoo, can't believe I won one! I know you've been busy with school. Are you glad it's over for the year?
Can't wait to see some new sketches. Thanks Nana for cracking that whip...I won a kitty, I won a kitty :]
So glad you're back!

Buskitten April 6, 2009 at 3:01 AM  

Hilary! Great to see you again, I had been wondering where you were, if you were Ok, etc etc! It's kinda weird when someone you 'know' in Blogsville disappears - but good to know you're well!
Looking forward to seeing the changes on your site - I LOVE your cartoons, they're really funny and so spot-on! Thanks so much for the Kitty Give-Away (I'm not going to get a kitty in the post, am I?!)

cheryl April 6, 2009 at 6:45 AM  

Oh, I love good news in the morning! I'm so happy to win one of your wonderful kitties! I'll send my addy to you right away.
PS. I love your cartoon in the previous post.

Creative Minds April 6, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

woooooohooooooo! Thanks! :)