Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gratitude/Attitude Award :)

Thank you very much Silke for awarding me this Lemonade Stand Award for great Gratitude and/or Attitude!

1. Put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Nominate your favorites and link to your post.

Here are my nominees!

1. Charlotte of We Blog Artists
2. Hilaria Galleries
3. Kim of Under the Ginnip Tree
4. Lapuertademisuenos
5. Bonnie of Boutique By Bonnie
6. Kimmie of Once Upon A Blue Crow
7. Laurie of The Litterbox News
8. Carol of Wytchwood Ramblings
9. Rena of Rena Jones
10. Lance of Crescent Hill Designs

Thank you to all these bloggers for making my day full of beautiful art and laughter. :)


8 comments:

Hilaria Galleries April 8, 2009 at 9:59 AM  

Gee, thanks so much for that sweet, little award! I'm so glad you enjoy my art...I'm following you now, too :)

Lance April 8, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

I could never get enough of these awards, thank you so much!!

Buskitten April 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Hilary Hi! Thanks for the info about the molassess! V. useful! x

nella gatica April 8, 2009 at 12:18 PM  

Hilary: thank you very much for this award!!!!!!!it was a surprise for me and I really like making your days better!;)

Rena Jones April 8, 2009 at 2:08 PM  

Thank you, Hilary!

Once Upon A Blue Crow April 8, 2009 at 5:10 PM  

I want some slippers like those! In fact, I think I used to have some pink ones when I was a kid :]
Thank you Hilary!

Boutique By Bonnie April 8, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

Thank you for the award! It's perfect since I have two cats. :)

K. Gordon April 21, 2009 at 1:50 PM  

Thanks so much Hilary! Between the comp crapping out and all the work lately I've taken a little too long to get back to you...but I thank you for the appreciation!

...and I love knowing my art brightens your day! That brightens MY day!

Take care!