Friday, April 10, 2009

Etsy Shop Update!


3 Little updates!

Wow 3 posts in 1 day!! Thanks to my fishtank and Illustration Friday I have lots of stuff to sketch and write about! (please scroll down to figure out what I am talking about) I have wanted to re list these beautiful little earrings, they unfortunately had homes for a minute but were not payed for. So they are in need again of finding loving homes :)
SOLD!! Thank you!! :)
Feel free to click on images to get a closer look :)

This little guy is my painting for this weeks illustration friday :)
These guys are so adorabe! Little twin owlets :)These earrings are modeled after row houses in St. John's Newfoundland. They dangle so nicely!

2 comments:

LaurieStar April 10, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

Wow - what neat work you do! Awesome!

Larry April 11, 2009 at 9:10 AM  

Very original and creative. I'm envious