Monday, November 17, 2008

Well the weekend has come to an end...the weather was a little bit against us...but also beautiful and very festive. I sold a few paintings which was very nice and made a few friends in the process. These shows are great! No matter what you end up selling...or not selling...there are so many opportunities for networking and creating new relationships. I strongly recommend an art show for any new artist. Look for things in your area....or not in your area... :) Check out venues like Art in the Park and Christmas Craft Shows.
This is my display booth



This was the weather on the second day.
Beautiful...but not great to go out and drive in.

2 comments:

oldcrow61 November 17, 2008 at 10:22 AM  

So happy to hear that the show went well. I can't believe you had all that snow, yikes!! Balmy here, lol.

Black Cat November 20, 2008 at 1:57 PM  

I'm so glad you sold some paintings! It's good that people ventured out in spite of the weather. Your paintings are great, love them!

Thanks so much for signing my guestbook, I really appreciate it. I've added you to my Bloglines. I think you're #3,426,968! Oh noes! Another great blog to visit! :) xxx