Sunday, November 23, 2008



Ok....seriously this is my cat for you...after he is done tearing my plants apart and getting into the garbage...he very nicely pushes the couch cushions down a little so he can have his own couch hammock...and there he will sit, sleep, or clean himself for the rest of the day...or until I move him and the cushion. I love him to death, but he is starting to think he owns the joint! Well...not that he didn't think that before. Also I have found him clung to either the inside of my wooden front door...or the outside screen door, either wanting in or out. I still have to get pictures of that one :) You really have to click on them to get the full effect of what this cat thinks of himself! haha!


2 comments:

Rena Jones November 28, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

OMGosh -- what a funny picture! It looks like something my cat would do too! Right now mine is on my bed, keeping me from making it.

Once Upon A Blue Crow December 2, 2008 at 11:44 AM  

What? And you didn't know I owned the place? So cute! lol- I have two silly girls myself (and two doggies) They run the joint. :]

Great art work! It makes me Smile!

Kimmie