Monday, November 24, 2008


So while I am waiting to purchase new canvases, I am trying to be creative with my camera...lately I have taken pictures of the lazy Spots...and I have yet to find Malachi doing something outlandish. He is quite conservative and tends to just want to be outside where he can hunt mice, shrews and other little creatures. This picture was taken from my last apartment where Malachi had gotten a hold of my...well lets just call it...nightly wear....and I chased him around the house to try and pry it from his grasp...spots was a little in on it as well, however Malachi would hiss and spit at him as if he had caught a mouse or something....I could not believe how possessive he was of it! So I stopped chasing him and had to take a photo. Here he is hissing as Spots, making sure he is the sole owner of the...ahem...nightly wear.

5 comments:

Rena Jones November 25, 2008 at 9:33 AM  

Oh, how cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I came here and saw all these cute cats! I love cats! I'll definitely be back later to check more of your posts out. :)

Hilary November 25, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Thank you for your comment! I enjoyed your blog as well!
Cheers!

Lola Morningstar November 25, 2008 at 1:31 PM  

That's a riot.....

oldcrow61 November 28, 2008 at 5:44 AM  

So funny.

Alexxtns March 2, 2013 at 6:23 AM  

Thank you for your comment! I enjoyed your blog as well! Cheers!