Saturday, November 8, 2008

So...today I've acquired two new pets. One I adopted at the farmers market and one I found gallivanting around my living room. They are both so beautiful that I thought I would capture them on camera.


This first one is Herbert...I am not sure what he is, but he enjoys munching on smaller insects, getting small fuzzies attached to his legs and long walks on the beach.












This one is Emilia, she is 4" tall and a beautiful shade of green...she loves basking in the sunlight, and drinking plenty of water to stay healthy...sometimes she may even participate in a little yoga.





3 comments:

oldcrow61 November 8, 2008 at 3:02 PM  

Good heavens!!! What kind of creature is that.

Lola Morningstar November 8, 2008 at 3:42 PM  

how cute is that? I hope he finds some food. put some lettuce on the floor somewhere

Corpus Christi Countertops October 13, 2022 at 4:09 PM  

Great post tthanks