Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SOLD
This is a painting I had worked on a year ago...and just picked it back up and finished it today. It is supposed to represent the earth on the back of a turtle. The story behind it comes from an old native tale depicting how the earth was formed. I used acrylic paint and also silver and gold ink pens. If you look closely at the sky you can see outlines of animals. I have done 4 others like this in the past and sold them right away. They are a lot of fun to paint and always bring a smile to peoples faces.

4 comments:

oldcrow61 November 28, 2008 at 5:42 AM  

I love this painting. Do more! Love Ya.

Rena Jones November 28, 2008 at 11:24 AM  

That's really cool!

Lunara November 29, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Hello, is cute, and i love the cats paintings too, i am doing some comissions, you can see some in my flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lunara/
Regards.

Martha April 15, 2022 at 5:50 AM  

Great blogg I enjoyed reading