Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My babies!

Well...here he is in all his glory, haha! I saw this and had to take a picture...usually he is sleeping in here but he was cleaning himself in his toy basket! To your left Kermy's legs are stuck up in the air...that has always been his favourite toy. He is just thinking....what a silly human....why would she take my picture when i'm doing this...and why are you playing with my toy camera!!



And my sweet sweet Malachi...I found him sleeping in this paper bag... Oooopse I think I woke him up!

7 comments:

Pease Porridge January 14, 2009 at 6:38 PM  

Cute , Cute , Cute. Very cute kitties.
Jennifer

Unknown January 14, 2009 at 8:30 PM  

aww! cuties!

Rena Jones January 14, 2009 at 8:43 PM  

So cute!

oldcrow61 January 15, 2009 at 4:20 AM  

They are beautiful cats Hils.

Buskitten January 15, 2009 at 5:11 AM  

He he! I bet he thinks, 'I wouldn't take a picture of her in the bath!' Lovely photographs, Hilary,hope you are well!

Anonymous January 15, 2009 at 7:59 PM  

Your Babies are darling...

Teri and her Stylish Adventure Cats March 12, 2009 at 11:14 PM  

I came to your blog via JumbleSaleRabbits, because the cats told me to!

I enjoyed my visit and your cats are adorable and you got me looking round Etsy...that always kills an hour but is soooo fun!