Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, I am back online (gone for a few weeks). I am more excited than ever about this year coming up. In making all my christmas presents I found out a wonderful new way of directing my creative waterfall. My new works of art will be available soon on Etsy. They are the cutest things!
I don't know about anyone else but I must have gone to some sort of party every second night this holiday season....I am now winding down my christmas gorging. Putting a halt to my chocolate pig outs. Its now green tea and finn crisps for the rest of the year....well maybe after todays wine and blue cheese tenderloin feast......
Writing this in between 1 of 10 movies being watched today in my pajamas. Hopefully everyone else is in their pj's too! It's become a new years tradition in our house. :)
Better be off......Gandalf is about to kick some ork butt!
Happy New Year to all and to all a day of wine and relaxation!

3 comments:

Buskitten January 1, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

Hey! Welcome back! I know what you mean about the partying , wine and chocolate! We have a holiday here in Scotland tomorrow (2nd) too, so no point getting the green tea and lettuce leaves out til after that, haha! (Any old excuse!!)

Rena Jones January 1, 2009 at 6:59 PM  

Happy New Year, Hilary! I can't wait to see some of your newest works of art. Glad to hear you enjoyed the Holidays so much.

Anonymous January 2, 2009 at 8:22 AM  

Hey HIlary
That partying can really drain a person. I'm thrilled ot hear of your new ideas. You have such a talent..you rock.