Friday, January 2, 2009

Fabulous Award!


I just realized going through my comments after a few weeks that I was given a wonderful little "Your Blog is Fabulous" award from Rena Jones. I have to write 5 addictions that I have and then pass the award onto 5 more blogs that I love. Here are my addictions :)



1. Espresso - love it! note to self...do not drink before crafting.

2. Calling my mom - y..ea...h.......this is described in full detail a couple posts back.....

3. Chocolate - cutting back now that christmas is over..... haha

4. Hugs - ....listened to to much Hugabunch as a kid :)

5. Cinnamon Apple Christmas Holiday smell - this year I bought a spray can of it....it now permeates my household........and Im not sure what happens to the christmas trees when they are picked up....I sprayed the tree a little.................I hope they dont light them on fire....

I now need to pass on this wonderful award to 5 blogs that I think are fabulous :) I wish I could give it to everyone I follow but I can only give away 5....so here we go......drum roll please!

1. Carol Leehane

2. Julie-ann

3. Elizabeth Gunby

4. Once Upon A Blue Crow

5. Lance




8 comments:

Anonymous January 3, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

DO drink before crafting...you accomplish so so much more!!!!

Please don't give up the calling your mom addiction. I had the same problem but I am totally over that now.

chocolate is a good replacement for..ahem..ummm..cough...

As for hugs. Wish you were here to squeeze.

Cinnamon apple spray?...If the tree explodes..well..The news will be talking about the new Santa terrorist...I wouldn't have made that one public If I were you. :-P

Buskitten January 3, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Hello Hilary!
Wow, wow and wowzer!!!!I have never had an award for anything - what do I do? How do I get the little thing on my blog? Do I have to email someone? It's fantastic, thank you so so so much! Oooh, I'm thrilled to bits!
Let me know what I need to do next!
L

Lance January 3, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

Hi Hilary, thanks for the award! Your work never fails to put a smile on my face.

Good choices for addictions you have there, I'll get to work on mine.

Thanks again!
Lance

Once Upon A Blue Crow January 3, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

Yippee! Thank you for making my day today! I'm thrilled to have gotten an award...so sweet.

Happy, Happy, Happy!!

Hugs,

Kimmie

Flor Larios Art January 3, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Congratulations on your award!
wishing you the best for 2009.
Flor

Rena Jones January 3, 2009 at 12:33 PM  

Love your list, Hilary! I hear you on the chocolate part. There's been way too much of that around here lately, if that's even possible. It's even managed it's way on my blog today -- LOL!

Anonymous January 3, 2009 at 3:45 PM  

Hi Hilary, thank you so much for nominating me with this blog award. So excited now, going to share some more info about myself, by, it gets you thinking.
I can agree totally with chocolate.
Lovely smells also! I have a friend with an addiction to washing everything down with bleach.
Happy new year!

Lunara January 3, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

congratulations and happy new year!